Here are PureNChic’s tips on how to send out your items through the post.
When packing your items, keep these’s tips in mind
- Choose a box that is slightly larger than the item you want to ship. This is so you can cushion the item with packing material on all sides. Make sure you box is in good condition and is sturdy enough to survive the trip.
- Add bubble wrap or paper so that there is no room for your item to move around in the package. Especially if your item is fragile.TOP TIP: If your shipping very fragile items such as glassware, PureNChic highly recommend you use something more secure than paper.
- Make sure your item is Labeled when sending out. PureNChic recommend that you have your own packaging with your brand name clear.
- Properly label the package and include a return address.
- By adding a note in your parcel makes it more personal and your customers will appreciate the gesture
Shipping Tips for the Festive Season
All above apply
- Send your items in a festive parcel. For example
- This is a parcel that was sent from Stephanieverafter a Merchant on PureNChic.comThe packaging was a Pinky/Red. This made the parcel exciting to open. Also would save your customer time on wrapping the package up.
- Add a little gift to your package.
- Add a Christmas card